Search for DR OLUKOYA's messages and MFM Headquaters

Friday 19 October 2012

Deliverance From The Family Tree


The bible says in Psalms 11:3 (KJV) If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do? Our family is our foundation. And if asked, a lot of us has no idea what our family were into, what did they worship, what curse are they operating under. Do you even know if you have been dedicated to an idol of your fathers house? What did your parents do to have you, what were you fed as a child? All these questions and more shine light into your foundation. 

  • In some family there's scorpions
  • In some family there's marine worship
  • In some family there's familiar spirit
  • In some family there's poverty
  • In some family there's incest and rape
  • In some family there's untimely death
  • In some family there's mental disease 
Check your heart, do you really know your mother and your father, do you know your grand parents?Do you know what your family stand for, are they affiliated with the occult world?


Each and everyone of us need to pray when it comes to our family. I advice you to listen to the video below but just in case you are in a hurry, pray the prayer points listed below. May God in his mercy purify you and your foundation- amen


  • Every chains of untimely death in my family, break and die IJN
  • Every evil family tree in my life, receive the insecticide of the Holy Ghost IJN
  • Any inherited family captivity in my life, challenging my destiny, be buried IJN
  • Every generational battle in my life, be scattered IJN
  • Every Collective captivity of the father's house and the mother's house reigning in my life, scatter and die IJN
  • Strongman of my father's house assigned to terminate my destiny, die IJN
  • Any generational liability that pushes me back when i want to move forward, die iJN
  • Satanic eraser in my family, rubbing away good things, be destroyed IJN
  • Every termite in my family and in my life- die ijn
  • You my picture you will not respond to magic IJN
  • You my picture you will not respond to invocations IJN
  • You my picture you will not respond to sorceries IJN
  • Every dark powers threatning my life, be scattered to pieces
  • The best effort of my enemies shall be disgraced IJN
  • The enemies shall not use me to settle accounts IJN









2 comments:

  1. Yes, I know my mother and my father, but
    I don't know my grand parents !
    All I know about my grand father come from a rumour that said he was a medicine-man.
    I think my grand father was affiliated whith the occult world, but i'm not sure.
    In my family tree, on the side of my father, there is untimely death, and on the side of my mother, is mental desease.


    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Christiane,our God is a man of war. He keeps our life from all evil and he is on your side. Pls send an email to me on mfmleyton@gmail.com so u can receive necessary information and prayer points. Thanks

    ReplyDelete